Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour is a complete combination east java adventure tour package, which is a combination of mount Bromo Tour Packages, mount ijen blue fire trekking, Tumpak Sewu Waterfall which have a 4 day 3 night tour.
This tour package is the best tour package that is very much in demand by tourists because we can enjoy the 3 best tours at once. Best combination of adventurous trips in Surabaya East Java Indonesia.
Mount Bromo Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour
For 4D3N If the start tour from Bali, Banyuwangi or Surabaya, Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Tour 4 day 3 night tour package program starts with visiting Ijen Crater or Blue Fire in Banyuwangi, then proceeds to the Tumpak Sewu Lumajang waterfall and ends with the mount Bromo tour.
But if start tour from Yogyakarta by Finish Banyuwangi port or Bali, on fisrt day we will visit mount bromo, and continued to Tumpak Sewu waterfall. And in the last day enjoy mount ijen blue fire and finish at Banyuwangi or Bali.
Daftar isi :
Complete Destination of Mount Bromo Ijen Sewu Waterfall Tour
- Mount Bromo : The interesting thing at this place is see the bromo sunrises, another thing is trekking to Bromo crater. In the east and south of mt Bromo we will visit Savana grassland, Teletubies hill and whispering of sand with famous called with Pasir Berbisik.
- Mount Ijen is interested because this mount has the feature of the largest sulfur lake in the world. We need to trek or hike for around 2-3 hours to explore the beauty of mount ijen. The best thing at this place is we will see the natural scenery of Blue Fire or Blue Flame because this phenomenon only one in the world. So the mount ijen blue fire trekking is the most interesting tourist object to visit in Java.
- Tumpak Sewu waterfall or Air Terjun Coban Sewu located in Lumajang. This is the best natural destination, especially for waterfalls. The interesting thing is this waterfall is a combination of the many existing waterfalls so it looks very amazing. Not surprisingly, the water seemed to widen, like a tiered curtain. The water flows and falls into a steep valley that extends with an elevation of 500 meters above sea level or about 120 meters. During this trips, we will visit Goa Tetes / Tetes Cave near this waterfall too.
Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour 4D3N Itinerary
To join the Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu tour package 4 days 3 nights, you can start from Surabaya, Malang Batu, Banyuwangi , Bali or Yogyakarta or from other downtown areas of East Java.
If you want on last day by frop off Banyuwangi port or Bali, we can make the trips on day 1 to Tumpwak sewu, then to Bromo, last on the fourth day after finish ijen blue tour drop off to Banyuwangi or Bali.
Details of the Bromo Ijen Tour and Tumpak Sewu tour package itinerary are as follows:
DAY 1 : Surabaya Malang Banyuwangi Bali Probolinggo – Ijen Hotel
- To start the tour on the first day , our travel agent crew picks you up using a private car in Surabaya, Malang or Banyuwangi.
- Then continue the journey to the hotel near Ijen Crater Banyuwangi or Bondowoso. This trips need around 5-6 hours, if pick up from Surabaya or Malang.
- During these trips we can stop and have lunch at local restaurant
- After arriving at the hotel near Mt Ijen Crater
- check in the hotel and rest to prepare for the Ijen Crater tour tomorrow.
DAY 2 : Ijen Blue Fire Tour to Tumpak Sewu Homestay
- Ijen Trekking start at 01:00 am, depart from the hotel to Paltuding Ijen, a post that starts the climb to the top of Ijen Crater.
- Arriving at Paltuding, start hiking to the top of Ijen for 2-3 hours accompanied by a local tour guide.
- Arriving at the peak of Mount Ijen, it’s time to see firsthand the phenomenon of the Blue Fire of Ijen which is known as the Blue Fire.
- In addition to watching the Blue Fire or Blue Flame of Ijen, we can also see the activities of sulfur miners (sulfur ijen) on the edge of the Ijen Blue Crater.
- After seeing Blue Fire as well as how to mine Sulfur, the tour continued with the Ijen Sunrise program.
- Finish capturing the beauty of Sunrise Ijen, return to the Hotel, have breakfast, and rest
- After checking out and then continue the journey to the Hotel Tumpak Sewu Lumajang area 4-5 hours driving.
- Arrive at the homestay near Tumpak Sewu, check in, and rest to prepare for the Tumpak Sewu tour tomorrow morning.
DAY 3 : Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour – Mount Bromo Hotel
- Tumpak Sewu Tour start after breakfast around 7:00am , accompanied by a tour guide
- Visit Tetes Cave and continued to go to the Tumpak Sewu waterfall
- Arriving at the Tumpak Sewu waterfall with a view below, now is the time to capture the beauty of the waterfall which is popularly known as the ‘Niagara’ of Indonesia waterfall
- After exploring the Tumpak Sewu waterfall, the bottom spot, return to the hotel, have breakfast and then check out.
- After that, our team will take you to the hotel near Mount Bromo which needs 4 hours driving.
- AFter Arriving at the hotel in the Mount Bromo area, check in to the hotel and rest in preparation for the Bromo sunrise Tour at the next early morning
DAY 4: Mount Bromo Sunrise Tour – Drop Off
- Tour to mount Bromo sunrise start at 03:00 AM, you will be picked up using a typical Mount Bromo car, namely a Bromo Jeep to go to the main view to see the beauty of Bromo Sunrise, which is at Penanjakan 1.
- Arriving at the top of the area, while waiting for the appearance of the Bromo sunrise, please try it first to enjoy the typical tengger coffee around the peak of Mount Bromo.
- Around 04:45 AM, it’s time to watch the sunrise of Mount Bromo, as well as the beautiful panorama around the Bromo Tengger National Park area.
- After completing see the Bromo sunrise tour program, a jeep 4wd will bring you around 30 minutes to foot of mount Bromo Crater
- Arriving at the jeep parking lot near the crater, walk to the top of mt Bromo crater
- After seeing Bromo crater, proceed to Bromo Savanna grassland as well as Mount Bromo Teletubbies Hills
- The trips continued to Bromo’s whispering sand.
- Finish exploring the best spot around mt Bromo, return to the hotel, have breakfast and rest
- After check out the hotel and then returning to Surabaya, Malang or to a previously agreed location,
- and the Bromo Ijen waterfall tour 4 days 3 nights, and finished.
Mount Bromo Ijen Tumpak Sewu Waterfall Tour Price 2023 2024
[table id=53 /]
* Prices above are not for highs session and national holidays or long weekend
* Flexible prices for a custom tour
* Above 6 people, for example, 10 people, 15 people, 20 people, etc. please contact us
* For groups of corporate / company outings get a promo cheap prices
* For an upgrade/downgrade of the hotel there is a change in fees
- Transportation as long as the tour is adjusted to the number of participants (For small groups under 6 people, we use Toyota Innova, Avanza, Luxio, APV or similar, For 6-12 person we use minibus elf or above 30 people use Medium Bus or Big Bus)
- Include speaking English drivers, Gasoline, parking, and tolls fees
- 1 Nite hotel at mt Bromo area (Standart room at Cemara Indah, Cafe Lava, Bromo Permai Hotels or Superior room at Yoscho hotel or Nadia Hotels)
- 1 Nite hotel in Bondowoso/Banyuwangi at Ijen View or Grand Padis or Similar
- 1 Nite Homestay at Tumpak Sewu area
- Entrance fee ticket to Mount Bromo Tour
- Entrance fee ticket to Mount Ijen Blue Flame Tour
- Entrance fee ticket to Tumpak Sewu Waterfall tour
- 3 x breakfast and mineral
- Jeep tour at Bromo sunrise tour
- Local Guide Ijen and Tumpak Sewu
- Gas Mask
- Lunch and Dinner
- Horse Rental at Bromo
- Travel insurance and airport tax
- Crew tips
For the economic price, optional accommodation at mt Bromo is homestay or villas and at the Ijen area stay at Catimor or Arabica Guest House.
Phone number / SMS / WA: 085 336 987 071